You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘LinkedIn’ tag.
- RT @BBCGaryR: BREAKING: ECJ Advocate Gen says alcohol min unit pricing would only be legal if it can be shown it's only public health measu… 1 day ago
- Mickey Mouse bar was looking decidedly sparse this afternoon - clearly most MEPs not yet back from holiday #ep #eu #Rentree2015 1 day ago
- RT @gergelyabraham: Look forward to having my PA colleagues from 11 countries on our #GraylingPublicAffairs Summit in Budapest. #publicaffa… 2 days ago
- EU officials exposed in Ashley Madison hack euractiv.com/sections/infos… via @Euractiv 1 week ago
- The Cronut - Grayling's #EU-US newsletter - is out now - comments as always welcome! goo.gl/e2q1x9 #ep #washingtondc 2 weeks ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube