You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘LinkedIn’ tag.
- RT @brewersofeurope: Interesting article from @guardian on increasing brewery numbers and beer's growing links to the local community http:… 22 hours ago
- RT @joswabe: There's more to #TTIP than #ISDS. Join us at #eagleeyeTTIP conference on 3rd March in Brussels: eventbrite.com/e/an-eagle-eye… 6 days ago
- Looking for the pot of gold... http://t.co/6Nly3v7bhF 1 week ago
- Preparing another Twitter strategy for a client - if you think your Twitter feed could do with a breath of fresh air please do contact us! 1 week ago
- Observation #2 - people asking questions speak for longer than panel members...."Yes, I will end soon, just three more comments"..... ARGH! 3 weeks ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
- On the blessings of escaping daltonism
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube