You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- RT @brewersofeurope: Consumers in the dark over alcoholic drinks content @Euractiv euractiv.com/sections/alcoh… 14 hours ago
- RT @STIBMIVB: @theeulobby unfortunately we depend on the number of drivers available. Sorry for any inconvenience. ^sl 1 day ago
- 1 in 3 #STIB metros now running, fewer than this morning. Make sure you plan accordingly! @STIBMIVB 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: #Dailychart: The number of WhatsApp messages sent now exceeds the number of standard texts econ.st/1xyYMzS http://… 5 days ago
- RT @brewersofeurope: Press point at 2pm in Brussels on our announcement concerning ingredients & nutrition info for beer. Please contact fo… 5 days ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
- On the blessings of escaping daltonism
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube