You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- The AGM of our client, the European Ventilation Industry Association (EVIA), drawing to a close this lunchtime http://t.co/q8VCNWl8nR 1 day ago
- Animation: Brexit in numbers - What would Europe look like without the UK? - vieuws.eu/eu-institution… vieuws.eu/eu-institution… 1 day ago
- Interesting insider session with @benbaelus on how to effectively lobby MEPs in the #EP - some good tips and tricks! #eu 3 days ago
- Watch Jeff Immelt, GE CEO, discuss #CEE development during his Polish visit: bit.ly/1E8K134 @generalelectric, a @GraylingPR client. 4 days ago
- At #Expo2015Milano listening to CEO of Gruppi Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane speak about rail governance http://t.co/pVI1O8MLep 1 week ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
- On the blessings of escaping daltonism
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube