You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- Grayling's February ediiton of our #EU-US publication "Cronut" now out : eepurl.com/bPN_Tj #ep 3 days ago
- International Expansion: Grayling journeys into the Serengeti with Kenya office bit.ly/1K9s4eK via @prweek 3 days ago
- We have just been described by @POLITICOEurope as a "pubic relations" firm - spot the typo... 4 days ago
- Our PA team in Berlin assess the political context in Europe today @GraylingCZ @GraylingFrance https://t.co/C84tbOUaK4 1 week ago
- Today some of our team are in Berlin visiting the Bundestag and learning about the German political system https://t.co/bky14A1koC 1 week ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels on the Dutch EU Presidency
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube