You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- Commission will have prominent role in #Brexit negotiations "of course" says @pierremoscovici #morningexchange 3 hours ago
- .@pierremoscovici sends clear message to companies - you will pay your fair share of taxes where you make your profits #morningexchange 3 hours ago
- I'm not a socialist devil says @pierremoscovici and decisions taken in this Commission are always within the rules… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 hours ago
- Our latest #Brexit Bulletin is out - produced by the Grayling Brexit Unit from Brussels and London goo.gl/aNMqNE #eu #ep 5 hours ago
- Attending the #transportforum2016 where @MAC_europa is discussing low emission mobility https://t.co/oTPqM5l7xs 6 hours ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels on the Dutch EU Presidency
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube