You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- RT @ReutersWorld: Belgian rail strike to halt international trains on Friday: reut.rs/1VDpgeR http://t.co/WYyuHIxqoO 2 days ago
- RT @GraylingPR: Exciting news! Grayling will manage international comms for the World Energy Congress, 2016 bit.ly/1Q6X0KP http://t… 2 days ago
- We walked into work today - how did you get around the #strike? Did you even try! #greve 3 days ago
- RT @AllegroGroupEU: Fantasy and farce: the #EUDataP debate tinyurl.com/o5dhkfb #GenerationD #DigitalSingleMarket http://t.co/GhBmmIKRGX 4 days ago
- A lively presentation by @dbvglobal to our Brussels team today - we look forward to working with them! http://t.co/JsiuJaP4Je 1 week ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube