You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- Get over these lockdown blues with Grayling's "Cronut"- a transatlantic newsletter from Grayling Brussels eepurl.com/bHcO9r #ep #eu 4 days ago
- Germany is serious about wanting the UK to stay in the #EU #brexit twitter.com/POLITICOEurope… 4 days ago
- Welcome @EU2016NL ! 1 week ago
- In the EP today with the Japanese Ambassador, lead negotiator of the EU-Japan FTA, & our client @JREast_official https://t.co/ILQJQLzIXR 1 week ago
- Proud to have organised "Making the most of the EU-Japan EPA/FTA -The railway sector: challenges and opportunities" https://t.co/Wgc1DxO5ny 1 week ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube