You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- RT @nfergus: Bagehot: The continental imperative. Good on the insincerity of Brexiteer claims to "love Europe" @TheEconomist https://t.co/4… 1 day ago
- Just been told that @ukineu cannot meet any of our clients - on any issue - until after the #Brexit referendum 1 day ago
- RT @holmesreport: #SABREAwardsEMEA Eastern Europe Consultancy of the Year Award goes to @GraylingPR! 2 days ago
- Grayling's EU-US Transatlantic monthly newsletter The Cronut: May-June 2016 - happy reading! eepurl.com/b2TmYT 3 days ago
- Our colleagues Arthur and Carole are in Geneva today at @ebace learning everything about business aviation https://t.co/5et3k90rRF 4 days ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- BigPictureBrussels on the Dutch EU Presidency
- BigPictureBrussels – Luxembourgish Presidency
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube