You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- Having trouble with the #EP website today? Is it slow, cumbersome, and taking an age to load a simple webpage? Share the pain with us. #eu 18 hours ago
- Really excited to have a top-notch moderator in @CarrieGrant1 for Sustainable Healthcare Conference in #Brussels recipes4healthcare.eu #eu 1 week ago
- Conference on healthcare sustainability on 28 May in Brussels. Register here to avoid disappointment! recipes4healthcare.eu #ep #eu 1 week ago
- RT @CMRLee: Hanging out in Brussels with the @theeulobby crew. Follow these guys for good Euro goss 2 weeks ago
- Digital training with @CMRLee - from now on our tweets will be much more interesting! 2 weeks ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
- On the blessings of escaping daltonism
- “Do you wanna take this outside?” – EP plans to take on European Council
- Schengen – Always a Welcome Scapegoat
- 2014: Making the next European elections truly European?
- Greece: The End of the Affair?
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton climate change Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter Democracy EP elections EPP Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone Facebook Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy Ireland José Manuel Barroso Lisbon Treaty Lobbying MEPs Obama Pirate Party Place Lux Social media Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Viral video World Cup YouTube