You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Core 77’ tag.
- RT @AlynSmithMEP: Classy presentation by @JHahnEU before Foreign Affairs Cttee hearing, competent and engaged. He's got my vote (if we had … 1 day ago
- RT @richardhowitt: Assured performance from @JHahnEU at #EPhearings2014 but 2 unanswered questions: What is cost of non-enlargement & what … 1 day ago
- RT @beerandhealtheu: "74% of women overestimate the calorie content of beer and 10% wrongly think that beer contains fat"-Dr O'Sullivan #Be… 1 day ago
- Malmström approved by the #EP trade committee - never in doubt, I suppose #eu #EPhearings2014 1 day ago
- RT @CMRLee: This time next week I'll be talking in Brussels on the role of social media in Scotland's #IndyRef. Message @TheEULobby for det… 6 days ago
Your latest comments
The latest insight from us
- EU Election Results: The first tremors of a political earthquake, or business as usual?
- The “Coffee Table” updated with latest publications
- Grayling’s PondHopper October 2013
- Lithuania happy to be out of the limelight
- Grayling’s Espresso – your antidote to Autumn’s approach
- The new EU Airports Package proposals – In discussion with Brian Simpson MEP
- Greek Crisis takes EU Leaders one step closer to a European Banking Union
- To bond or not to bond?
- EU set to go it alone on financial transactions tax
- On the blessings of escaping daltonism
The Lobby’s Tag Cloud
ALDE Angela Merkel Arab spring Art Barroso Belgium Brussels Catherine Ashton China climate change Copenhagen Czech Presidency Czech Republic Dagens Nyheter David Cameron Democracy Egypt EP elections EPP EU EU Elections EU Presidency EU President Euro European Commission European Parliament European Union Eurosceptic eurozone EU Summit Facebook File sharing Financial crisis Flickr Food Football France Germany Gordon Brown Greece Guy Verhofstadt Herman Van Rompuy holidays Ireland José Manuel Barroso Kosovo Libertas LinkedIn Lisbon Treaty Lobbying Martin Schulz MEPs Netherlands Nicolas Sarkozy Obama Peter Mandelson Pirate Bay Pirate Party Place Lux Portugal Privacy Russia Social media Star Wars Sweden Swedish EU Presidency The Lobby Transparency Twitter UK Vaclav Klaus Viral video Voting records World Cup YouTube